Saturday, July 23, 2011


Technology blog from Bangladesh

web blog news

///////////////////////////////////////////
♫ iJustines song ;)

Posted: 22 Jul 2011 06:25 PM PDT
http://ping.fm/iPx9m


♫ iJustines song

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG ON ITUNES: itunes.apple.com Drums- Justin (Me) Guitar-
My Dad Bass- Justin Vocals- Justin Haha let me know what you think of
it! Subscribe to iJustine: www.youtube.com You can subscribe to me if you
want too www.youtube.com Lyrics: You had me with your oatmeal face Now
Ive joined every facebook fan page I love your vlogs your parodies But ask
IJ is the one for me But youre a mac and Im a PC A decade apart and then
theres that e But could it be Im not Steve Jobs Ill never be Dont have an
Ipad, but just maybe iJustine..!!! Am I make believing You and me video
blogging together We could make the coolest parodies iJustine With every
click on every page All I see is iJustines face Im subscribed on every
friends IP Now Ive gone to far with this insanity But youre a mac and Im a
PC A decade apart and then theres that e But could it be Im not Steve Jobs
Ill never be Dont have an Ipad, but just maybe iJjustine..!!! Am I make
believing You and me video blogging together We could make the coolest
parodies iJustine Id pay that crazy iPhone bill, if we could talk some time
Id fly myself to Cali, but then Id need a ride cause I cant drive Am I make
believing You and me video blogging together We could make the coolest
parodies iJustine 2x iJustine WORD!!!. ♫ iJustines song .


,

♫ iJustines song .
Posts Related to ♫ iJustine's song ;)Jaycee Dugard Mom speaks to her
daughter!
Jaycee Dugard - Mom speaks to her daughter! This clip shows video of
Jaycee's mom Terry Probyn speaking directly to her daughter. It is very
heartfelt and moving. Filmed in 1992, it features footage shot inside a
recording studio in Reno, ...Lisa Kelly (Celtic Woman) You Raise Me Up
Lisa Kelly (Celtic Woman) - You Raise Me Up A Tribute to Enormously
Talented Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman who sings 2 verses of "You Raise Me
Up". Lisa, Chloe, Lisa, Meav. Song is "You Raise Me Up" Song Artists
are ...CNET News: Steve Jobs introduces iCloud
CNET News: Steve Jobs introduces iCloud At Apple's WWDC, Steve Jobs
introduces the concept of iCloud and how this service relates to the
Contacts, Calendar, and Mail apps. Original vide: cnettv.cnet.com. CNET
News: Steve Jobs introduces iCloud. , CNET News: Steve ...Light Up By Drake
Ft. Jay-Z w/ Lyrics
Light Up By Drake Ft. Jay-Z w/ Lyrics © 2010 Young Money Entertainment/Cash
Money Records/Universal Motown Track 10 "Thank Me Later" -Amazing song by
Drake and none other than who.. Jay-Z. I know this really isn't a new song,
but I ...Best business ideas: Penny Power on blogging basics
Best business ideas: Penny Power on blogging basics Top business advice
from Penny Power, Founder of business social network Ecademy. See this show
to hear her thoughts on the basics of engaging blogging that will build
interest and your audience.See more ...Katy Perry Video blogging late at
night is hazardous to your health probably your future shot of winning
hottest girl ever awardever (official video blog)
Katy Perry - Video blogging late at night is hazardous to your health &
probably your future shot of winning hottest girl ever award...ever
(official video blog) Guys, please dont let me video blog past midnight. I
turn into this. I ...Vlogging secrets from KevJumba, HappySlip, David Choi
Vlogging secrets from KevJumba, HappySlip, David Choi We here at Wong Fu
Productions recognize that when it comes to video blogging, we need a
little help. So we got some advice from a few of the greatest: KevJumba,
HappySlip, and David ...Amy Bass The Niche Blogger Make Money Blogging
Amy Bass - The Niche Blogger - Make Money Blogging www.thenicheblogger.com
Amy Bass talking about The Niche Blogger.. Amy Bass - The Niche Blogger -
Make Money Blogging. , Amy Bass - The Niche Blogger - Make Money
Blogging.Create iPhone app-5 steps
When you create the desired Agency, iPhone for the first time was a good
idea for an application. This is because there are many out there, but you
should find one valid reason to apply for work. You will need to ...TRAPPED
IN A VLOG!
TRAPPED IN A VLOG! SUBSCRIBE!!! bit.ly Click HERE to TWEET!! tinyurl.com
JOIN THE FAN CLUB!!! bit.ly Second Channel: www.youtube.com Mic I use -
bit.ly Cam I use - bit.ly Other cam I use - bit.ly Video Editing software -
bit.ly Audio ...


For Further Reading,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts On EAB

Man Behind This Blog